B100 Pill - yellow oval, 17mm
Pill with imprint B100 is Yellow, Oval and has been identified as Posaconazole Delayed-Release 100 mg. It is supplied by Biocon Phama Inc.
Posaconazole is used in the treatment of Aspergillosis, Invasive; Candidemia; Oral Thrush and belongs to the drug class azole antifungals. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Posaconazole 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for B100
Related images for "B100"
More about posaconazole
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (2)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: azole antifungals
- En español
- Posaconazole oral/injection drug information
- Posaconazole (Intravenous) (Advanced Reading)
- Posaconazole (Oral) (Advanced Reading)
- Posaconazole Delayed-Release Tablets
- Posaconazole Injection
- Posaconazole Oral Suspension
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.