1002 (Multivitamin with Fluoride Multiple Vitamins with Fluoride 0.5 mg)
Pill with imprint 1002 is White, Five-sided and has been identified as Multivitamin with Fluoride Multiple Vitamins with Fluoride 0.5 mg. It is supplied by Major Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Multivitamin with fluoride is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Multivitamin with fluoride Multiple Vitamins with Fluoride 0.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 1002
- Multiple Vitamins with Fluoride 0.5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about multivitamin with fluoride
- Multivitamin with fluoride Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- Multivitamins with fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Chewables with Fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Drops with Fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Oral Strips with Fluoride
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.