Emflaza Approval History
- FDA approved: Yes (First approved February 9th, 2017)
- Brand name: Emflaza
- Generic name: deflazacort
- Dosage form: Tablets and Oral Suspension
- Company: Marathon Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Treatment for: Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Emflaza (deflazacort) is a glucocorticoid for the treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Development History and FDA Approval Process for Emflaza
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.