PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
- PTC Therapeutics Receives FDA Approval for the Expansion of the Emflaza (deflazacort) Labeling to Include Patients 2-5 Years of Age - June 7, 2019
- PTC Therapeutics Completes Acquisition of Emflaza for the Treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy in the U.S. - April 20, 2017
- FDA Approves Emflaza (deflazacort) to treat Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - February 9, 2017
- FDA Accepts Marathon Pharmaceuticals’ NDA for Deflazacort for the Treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - August 10, 2016
- Marathon Pharmaceuticals Announces Submission of Deflazacort New Drug Application to the FDA - June 14, 2016
- Marathon Pharmaceuticals to Begin NDA Process for Deflazacort as a Potential Treatment for Patients with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - August 5, 2015
- Marathon Pharmaceuticals Receives FDA Fast Track Designation for Deflazacort as a Potential Treatment for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - January 19, 2015
Drugs Associated with PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
PTC Therapeutics, Inc. manufactures, markets and/or distributes 1 drug in the United States. Medications listed here may also be marketed under different names in different countries. Non-US country and region specific information is not available on this page.