Annovera Approval History
- FDA approved: Yes (First approved August 10, 2018)
- Brand name: Annovera
- Generic name: ethinyl estradiol and segesterone acetate
- Dosage form: Vaginal System
- Company: The Population Council
- Treatment for: Birth Control
Annovera (ethinyl estradiol and segesterone acetate) is an estrogen and progestin vaginal contraceptive system indicated to prevent pregnancy for up to a year.
Development History and FDA Approval Process for Annovera
|Aug 10, 2018||FDA Approves Annovera (segesterone acetate and ethinyl estradiol) Vaginal Contraceptive System|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.