Simethicone FDA Alerts
The FDA Alerts below may be specifically about simethicone or relate to a group or class of drugs which include simethicone.
MedWatch Safety Alerts are distributed by the FDA and published by Drugs.com. Following is a list of possible medication recalls, market withdrawals, alerts and warnings.
Recent FDA Alerts for simethicone
Infants' Mylicon Gas Relief Dye Free Drops (Simethicone-Antigas)[Posted 11/12/2008] Johnson & Johnson, Merck Consumer Pharmaceuticals Company and FDA notified consumers and healthcare professionals of a voluntary recall of Infants' Mylicon Gas Relief Dye Free Drops ( Lot No. SMF007 and SMF008) sold in 1 oz plastic bottles that were distributed after October 5, 2008, nationwide. The product was recalled because some bottles could include metal fragments that were generated during the manufacturing process. Parents who have given the product to their infant and are concerned should contact their healthcare professional.
[November 07, 2008 - Press Release - Johnson & Johnson • Merck Consumer Pharmaceuticals Company]
More simethicone Resources
- Simethicone Consumer Information
- Gas Aid Maximum Strength Advanced Consumer Information
- Phazyme Liquid Gas Relief, Maximum Strength Advanced Consumer Information
- Simethicone Advanced Consumer Information
- Simethicone AHFS DI Monograph
- Simethicone Capsules and Tablets Consumer Information
- Simethicone Chewable Tablets Consumer Information
- Simethicone Liquid Drops Consumer Information
- Simethicone Oral Strips Consumer Information
- Simethicone Suspension Consumer Information
- Simethicone A-Z Drug Facts