hydralazine FDA Alerts
The FDA Alert(s) below may be specifically about hydralazine or relate to a group or class of drugs which include hydralazine.
MedWatch Safety Alerts are distributed by the FDA and published by Drugs.com. Following is a list of possible medication recalls, market withdrawals, alerts and warnings. For the latest FDA MedWatch alerts, go here.
Recent FDA Alert(s) for hydralazine
Hydralazine HCl Injection, USP, 20 mg/mL
Aug 4, 2006
Audience: Cardiologists, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals[Updated 8/25/2006] Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and FDA notified healthcare professionals of a voluntary recall of additional lots of Hydralazine HCl Injection (20 mg/mL, 1 mL single dose vials) because the products may contain particulates.
[Posted 08/03/2006] Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and FDA notified healthcare professionals of a voluntary recall because some vials of Hydralazine HCl Injection from lot number 5561 NO with an expiration date of December, 2006 (20 mg/mL, 1 mL single dose vials) may contain particulates. The lot is labeled with a NOVAPLUS label. Further use or distribution of this lot of product should cease.
[August 11, 2006 - Recall Letter - Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.]
[July 24, 2006 - Recall Letter - Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.]
More hydralazine Resources
- Hydralazine Consumer Information
- Hydralazine Tablets Consumer Information
- Hydralazine Injection Consumer Information
- Novaplus HydrALAZINE Hydrochloride Advanced Consumer Information
- Hydralazine Injection Advanced Consumer Information
- Hydralazine Oral, Injection, Intravenous Advanced Consumer Information
- BiDil AHFS DI Monograph
- Hydralazine Hydrochloride AHFS DI Monograph
- Hydralazine Prescribing Information
- Hydralazine Tablets Prescribing Information
- HydrALAZINE A-Z Drug Facts