Last Updated: February 19, 2015
Products Affected - Description
Scopolamine injection, Fresenius Kabi
0.4 mg/mL, 1 mL vial (NDC 63323-0268-01) - discontinued
Reason for the Shortage
- Fresenius Kabi discontinued scopolamine injection in early-2015.
- Fresenius Kabi was the sole supplier of scopolamine injection.
There are no presentations available.
Estimated Resupply Dates
Fresenius Kabi has discontinued scopolamine injection.
- Belladonna & Opium Suppositories — Resolved
- Dicyclomine Injection — Resolved
- Glycopyrrolate Injection — Resolved
- Scopolamine Hydrobromide Ophthalmic Solution — No Longer Available
- Scopolamine Transdermal Patch — Resolved
February 19, January 26, 2015, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2015, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.