Pantoprazole Injection Shortage
Last Updated: May 17, 2016
- Pfizer had Protonix IV on shortage due to increased demand.
- Pfizer is the sole supplier of pantoprazole injection.
- AuroMedics launched generic pantoprazole injection in late-April 2016.
- Protonix IV powder for solution for injection, Pfizer, 40 mg, vial, 10 count, NDC 00008-0923-55
- Protonix IV powder for solution for injection, Pfizer, 40 mg, vial, 25 count, NDC 00008-0923-60
- Pantoprazole powder for solution for injection, AuroMedics, 40 mg, vial, 10 count, NDC 55150-0202-10
Estimated Resupply Dates
- All marketed presentations are available.
Updated May 17, 2016 by Leslie Jensen, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Created January 14, 2015 by Michelle Wheeler, PharmD, Drug Information Specialist. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.