Drug Interactions between Vitamin B Complex 100 and Vitamin C
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Vitamin B Complex 100 (multivitamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Vitamin B Complex 100 and Vitamin C. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Vitamin B Complex 100
A total of 11 drugs are known to interact with Vitamin B Complex 100.
- Vitamin b complex 100 is in the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Vitamin b complex 100 is used to treat the following conditions:
- Vitamin c is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin c is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|