Drug Interactions between tranexamic acid and Vitamin K1
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- tranexamic acid
- Vitamin K1 (phytonadione)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between tranexamic acid and Vitamin K1. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Tranexamic acid is in the drug class miscellaneous coagulation modifiers.
- Tranexamic acid is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 9 drugs are known to interact with Vitamin K1.
- Vitamin k1 is in the following drug classes: anticoagulant reversal agents, vitamins.
- Vitamin k1 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|