Drug Interactions between Solaquin and tretinoin
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Solaquin (hydroquinone topical)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Solaquin and tretinoin. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Solaquin.
- Solaquin is in the drug class topical depigmenting agents.
- Solaquin is used to treat Dermatological Disorders.
- Tretinoin is in the drug class miscellaneous antineoplastics.
- Tretinoin is used to treat Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|