Drug Interactions between Singulair and Sudafed 12-Hour
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Singulair (montelukast)
- Sudafed 12-Hour (pseudoephedrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Singulair and Sudafed 12-Hour. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Singulair is in the drug class leukotriene modifiers.
- Singulair is used to treat the following conditions:
- Sudafed 12-hour is in the drug class decongestants.
- Sudafed 12-hour is used to treat Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|