Drug Interactions between prednisolone ophthalmic and Probiotic Formula
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- prednisolone ophthalmic
- Probiotic Formula (bifidobacterium infantis/lactobacillus acidophilus)
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between prednisolone ophthalmic and Probiotic Formula - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Prednisolone ophthalmic is in the drug class ophthalmic steroids.
- Prednisolone ophthalmic is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Probiotic Formula.
- Probiotic Formula is a member of the drug class probiotics.
- Probiotic Formula is used to treat Dietary Supplementation.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|