Drug Interactions between Phillips Colon Health and Support
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Phillips Colon Health (bifidobacterium infantis/lactobacillus acidophilus)
- Support (multivitamin with minerals)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Phillips Colon Health and Support. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Phillips Colon Health
- Phillips colon health is in the drug class probiotics.
- Phillips colon health is used to treat Dietary Supplementation.
A total of 91 drugs are known to interact with Support.
- Support is in the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Support is used to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency.
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|