Drug Interactions between Persantine and sestamibi
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Persantine (dipyridamole)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Persantine and sestamibi. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Persantine is in the following drug classes: cardiac stressing agents, platelet aggregation inhibitors.
- Persantine is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with sestamibi.
- Sestamibi is in the drug class radiologic conjugating agents.
- Sestamibi is used to treat Diagnosis and Investigation.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Persantine (dipyridamole)
Caffeine may interfere with the effects of dipyridamole in dilating the arteries. You should avoid caffeine-containing products for at least 24 hours before an imaging procedure involving dipyridamole given by injection. However, no special precaution is necessary if you are taking dipyridamole orally for maintenance.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|