Drug Interactions between Peridex and Prevident
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Peridex (chlorhexidine topical)
- Prevident (fluoride topical)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Peridex and Prevident. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Peridex.
- Peridex is in the following drug classes: antiseptic and germicides, mouth and throat products.
- Peridex is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Prevident.
- Prevident is in the drug class mouth and throat products.
- Prevident is used to treat Prevention of Dental Caries.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|