Drug interactions between penicillin g sodium and Vitamin K
|penicillin g sodium|
|Vitamin K (phytonadione)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between penicillin g sodium and Vitamin K - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
penicillin g sodium
- Penicillin g sodium is in the drug class natural penicillins.
- Penicillin g sodium is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Infection
- Bone infection
- Clostridial Infection
- Congenital Syphilis
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Deep Neck Infection
- Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gram Negative Infection
- Joint Infection
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Meningitis, Meningococcal
- Meningitis, Pneumococcal
- Meningitis, Streptococcus Group B
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Rat-bite Fever
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
A total of 9 drugs are known to interact with Vitamin K.
- Vitamin K is a member of the drug class anticoagulant reversal agents.
- Vitamin K is used to treat Vitamin K Deficiency.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|