Drug Interactions between Paracetamol and Tecfidera
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
- Tecfidera (dimethyl fumarate)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Paracetamol and Tecfidera. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Paracetamol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Paracetamol is used to treat the following conditions:
- Tecfidera is in the drug class selective immunosuppressants.
- Tecfidera is used to treat Multiple Sclerosis.
Drug and food interactions
dimethyl fumarate food
Applies to: Tecfidera (dimethyl fumarate)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|