Drug Interactions between nystatin and Triple Paste
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Triple Paste (zinc oxide topical)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between nystatin and Triple Paste. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Nystatin is in the following drug classes: mouth and throat products, polyenes.
- Nystatin is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Triple Paste.
- Triple paste is in the drug class miscellaneous topical agents.
- Triple paste is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|