Drug Interactions between multivitamin and Zitamin
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Zitamin (multivitamin, prenatal)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between multivitamin and Zitamin. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Multivitamin is in the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Multivitamin is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 148 drugs are known to interact with Zitamin.
- Zitamin is in the following drug classes: iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Zitamin is used to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation.
Drug and food interactions
multivitamin, prenatal food
Applies to: Zitamin (multivitamin, prenatal)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|