Drug Interactions between Monistat and Relief
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Monistat (miconazole topical)
- Relief (phenylephrine ophthalmic)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Monistat and Relief. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 3 drugs are known to interact with Monistat.
- Monistat is in the drug class vaginal anti-infectives.
- Monistat is used to treat Vaginal Yeast Infection.
A total of 87 drugs are known to interact with Relief.
- Relief is in the following drug classes: mydriatics, ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants.
- Relief is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|