Drug interactions between metformin and Naproxen Sodium DS
|Naproxen Sodium DS (naproxen)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Metformin is in the drug class non-sulfonylureas.
- Metformin is used to treat the following conditions:
Naproxen Sodium DS
A total of 489 drugs (1938 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Naproxen Sodium DS.
- Naproxen Sodium DS is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Naproxen Sodium DS is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.