Drug Interactions between meclizine and Sudafed PE Pressure+Pain+Mucus
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Sudafed PE Pressure+Pain+Mucus (acetaminophen/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between meclizine and Sudafed PE Pressure+Pain+Mucus. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Meclizine is in the drug class anticholinergic antiemetics.
- Meclizine is used to treat the following conditions:
Sudafed PE Pressure+Pain+Mucus
A total of 262 drugs are known to interact with Sudafed PE Pressure+Pain+Mucus.
- Sudafed pe pressure+pain+mucus is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Sudafed pe pressure+pain+mucus is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|