Drug Interactions between iodine / potassium iodide and Vitamin B12
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- iodine/potassium iodide
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between iodine / potassium iodide and Vitamin B12. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
iodine / potassium iodide
- Iodine / potassium iodide is in the drug class minerals and electrolytes.
- Iodine / potassium iodide is used to treat Hyperthyroidism.
- Vitamin b12 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin b12 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|