Drug interactions between ibuprofen and Muscle Rub
|Muscle Rub (menthol/methyl salicylate topical)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
A total of 3 drugs (6 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Muscle Rub.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.