Drug Interactions between Ginkgo Biloba and Vitamin B12
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Ginkgo Biloba (ginkgo)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Ginkgo Biloba and Vitamin B12. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Ginkgo biloba is in the drug class herbal products.
- Ginkgo biloba is used to treat Herbal Supplementation.
- Vitamin b12 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin b12 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|