Follicle stimulating hormone / ganirelix Drug Interactions
A total of 5 drugs are known to interact with follicle stimulating hormone / ganirelix.
- 5 moderate drug interactions
Check for interactions with follicle stimulating hormone / ganirelix
Medications known to interact with follicle stimulating hormone / ganirelix
- chorionic gonadotropin (hcg) (HCG, Pregnyl, Novarel, Ovidrel, Profasi HP, APL, Profasi, Chorex, Gonic, Chorigon, Choron-10)
- gonadorelin (Lutrepulse, Factrel)
- menotropins (Menopur, Pergonal, Repronex, Humegon)
- triptorelin (Trelstar, Trelstar Depot, Triptodur, Trelstar LA)
- urofollitropin (Metrodin, Fertinex, Bravelle)
Follicle stimulating hormone / ganirelix disease interactions
There are 3 disease interactions with follicle stimulating hormone / ganirelix which include:
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.