Drug Interactions between Fluzone High-Dose and Prevnar 13
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Fluzone High-Dose (influenza virus vaccine, inactivated)
- Prevnar 13 (pneumococcal 13-valent vaccine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Fluzone High-Dose and Prevnar 13. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Fluzone high-dose is in the drug class viral vaccines.
- Fluzone high-dose is used to treat Influenza Prophylaxis.
- Prevnar 13 is in the drug class bacterial vaccines.
- Prevnar 13 is used to treat Pneumococcal Disease Prophylaxis.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|