Drug Interactions between Fish Oil and Iron Sulfate
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Iron Sulfate (ferrous sulfate)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Fish Oil and Iron Sulfate. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Fish oil is in the drug class nutraceutical products.
- Fish oil is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 81 drugs are known to interact with Iron Sulfate.
- Iron sulfate is in the drug class iron products.
- Iron sulfate is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
ferrous sulfate food
Applies to: Iron Sulfate (ferrous sulfate)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|