Drug Interactions between Fish Oil and ginger
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Fish Oil and ginger. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Fish oil is in the drug class nutraceutical products.
- Fish oil is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ginger is in the drug class herbal products.
- Ginger is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|