Drug interactions between Diuretic Ap-Es and gabapentin
|Diuretic Ap-Es (hydralazine/hydrochlorothiazide/reserpine)|
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 1132 drugs (7025 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Diuretic Ap-Es.
- Diuretic Ap-Es is in the drug class miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations.
- Diuretic Ap-Es is used to treat High Blood Pressure.
- Gabapentin is a member of the drug class gamma-aminobutyric acid analogs.
- Gabapentin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Alcohol Withdrawal
- Benign Essential Tremor
- Bipolar Disorder
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Cluster-Tic Syndrome
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hot Flashes
- Lhermitte's Sign
- Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced
- Neuropathic Pain
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Small Fiber Neuropathy
- Transverse Myelitis
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.