Drug interactions between dihydrocodeine / phenylephrine and Penicillin VK
|Penicillin VK (penicillin v potassium)|
Interactions between your drugs
dihydrocodeine / phenylephrine
A total of 1038 drugs (5763 brand and generic names) are known to interact with dihydrocodeine / phenylephrine.
- Dihydrocodeine / phenylephrine is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Dihydrocodeine / phenylephrine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Penicillin VK is a member of the drug class natural penicillins.
- Penicillin VK is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Clostridial Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Otitis Media
- Rat-bite Fever
- Rheumatic Fever Prophylaxis
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.