Drug Interactions between D-G and Tensilon
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- D-G (dyphylline/guaifenesin)
- Tensilon (edrophonium)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between D-G and Tensilon. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 80 drugs are known to interact with D-G.
- D-g is in the drug class antiasthmatic combinations.
- D-g is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 56 drugs are known to interact with Tensilon.
- Tensilon is in the drug class cholinergic muscle stimulants.
- Tensilon is used to treat Reversal of Nondepolarizing Muscle Relaxants.
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|