Drug Interactions between cortisone and Vitamin D3
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between cortisone and Vitamin D3. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Cortisone is in the drug class glucocorticoids.
Cortisone is used to treat the following conditions:
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Crohn's Disease, Acute
- Epicondylitis, Tennis Elbow
- Gouty Arthritis
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Loeffler's Syndrome
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Ulcerative Colitis, Active
- Vitamin d3 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin d3 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|