Drug interactions between Co-trimoxazole and folic acid
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Co-trimoxazole and folic acid - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Co-trimoxazole is in the drug class sulfonamides.
- Co-trimoxazole is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Skin Infection
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Infection Prophylaxis
- Kidney Infections
- Otitis Media
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Bladder infection
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Folic acid is a member of the drug class vitamins.
- Folic acid is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.