Drug Interactions between Caltrate 600+D and Centrum Silver
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Caltrate 600+D (calcium/vitamin d)
- Centrum Silver (multivitamin with minerals)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Caltrate 600+D and Centrum Silver. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Caltrate 600+d is in the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Caltrate 600+d is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 91 drugs are known to interact with Centrum Silver.
- Centrum silver is in the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Centrum silver is used to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency.
Drug and food interactions
calcium carbonate food
Applies to: Caltrate 600+D (calcium / vitamin d)
Calcium absorption may be increased by taking it with food. However, foods high in oxalic acid (spinach or rhubarb), or phytic acid (bran and whole grains) may decrease calcium absorption. Calcium may be taken with food to increase absorption. Consider spacing calcium administration for at least 2 hours before or after consuming foods high in oxalic acid or phytic acid. Talk to your doctor if you have any questions or concerns. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you use, including vitamins and herbs. Do not stop using any medications without first talking to your doctor.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|