Drug Interactions between benzalkonium chloride / benzocaine topical and Penicillin VK
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- benzalkonium chloride/benzocaine topical
- Penicillin VK (penicillin v potassium)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between benzalkonium chloride / benzocaine topical and Penicillin VK. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
benzalkonium chloride / benzocaine topical
A total of 5 drugs are known to interact with benzalkonium chloride / benzocaine topical.
- Benzalkonium chloride / benzocaine topical is in the drug class mouth and throat products.
- Benzalkonium chloride / benzocaine topical is used to treat the following conditions:
- Penicillin vk is in the drug class natural penicillins.
Penicillin vk is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Clostridioides difficile Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Otitis Media
- Rat-bite Fever
- Rheumatic Fever Prophylaxis
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|