Drug Interactions between Aspirin Low Strength and Vitamin B12
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Aspirin Low Strength and Vitamin B12. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Aspirin Low Strength
A total of 319 drugs are known to interact with Aspirin Low Strength.
- Aspirin low strength is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
Aspirin low strength is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Vitamin b12 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin b12 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.