Drug interactions between Aspirin Low Strength and Centrum Singles-Vitamin C
|Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)|
|Centrum Singles-Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Aspirin Low Strength and Centrum Singles-Vitamin C - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Aspirin Low Strength
A total of 504 drugs are known to interact with Aspirin Low Strength.
- Aspirin Low Strength is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
- Aspirin Low Strength is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
Centrum Singles-Vitamin C
A total of 138 drugs are known to interact with Centrum Singles-Vitamin C.
- Centrum Singles-Vitamin C is a member of the drug class vitamins.
- Centrum Singles-Vitamin C is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.