Drug interactions between amiodarone and Aspirin Low Strength
|Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Amiodarone is in the drug class group III antiarrhythmics.
- Amiodarone is used to treat the following conditions:
Aspirin Low Strength
A total of 506 drugs (2168 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Aspirin Low Strength.
- Aspirin Low Strength is a member of the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
- Aspirin Low Strength is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.