Active Ingredient: Purpose:
Topical starch 51% Protectant
- temporarily relieves these local symptoms associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders:
- itching · burning · discomfort
- temporarily forms a protective coating over inflamed tissues to help prevent drying of tissues
For rectal use only.
When using this product
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- see bottom panel for directions for opening suppository wrapper
- adults: insert one (1) suppository rectally up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement by following these steps:
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- detach one (1) suppository from the strip of suppositories
- remove wrapper before inserting into the rectum
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77° F) to avoid melting
Inactive Ingredients: benzyl alcohol, hydrogenated vegetable oil, and vitamin E
Question? call 1-800-223-0182, weekdays, 9 AM - 5 PM EST
Available in 12 count and 24 count Blister Pack
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.