Simply stuffy liquid
Simply Stuffy ™ Liquid is Cherry Berry-flavored and contains no alcohol or aspirin. Each teaspoonful (5 mL) contains pseudoephedrine HCL 15 mg.
Simply Stuffy ™ Liquid is a single ingredient product that contains the decongestant pseudoephedrine hydrochloride to provide fast, effective, temporary relief of your child's nasal congestion.
temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
· the common cold · hay fever · upper respiratory allergies · sinusitis
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- only use with enclosed measuring cup
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 to 6 hours
- do not use more than 4 times in 24 hours
Professional Dosage Schedule: 4-11 mos (12-17 lbs): ½ teaspoonful; 12-23 mos (18-23 lbs): ¾ teaspoonful; 2-3 yrs (24-35 lbs) 1 teaspoonful; 4-5 yrs (36-47 lbs): 1 ½ teaspoonsful; 6-8 yrs (48-59 lbs): 2 teaspoonsful; 9-10 yrs (60-71 lbs): 2 ½ teaspoonsful; 11 yrs (72-95 lbs): 3 teaspoonsful
If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours. Do not use more than 4 times in 24 hours.
Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if this child has
· heart disease · high blood pressure · thyroid disease · diabetes
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with a fever
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use if carton is opened, of if neck wrap or foil inner seal imprinted with "Safety Seal" is broken or missing
- store at room temperature
Symptoms from pseudoephedrine overdose consist most often of mild anxiety, tachycardia and/or mild hypertension.
Symptoms usually appear within 4 to 8 hours of ingestion and are transient, usually requiring no treatment.
citric acid, corn syrup, FD&C Red #40, flavor, glycerin, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucralose
Cherry Berry flavored liquid in child resistant tamper-evident bottles of 4 fl. oz.
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.