PHILLIPS' MO (Bayer Healthcare)
Refreshing Mint Formula
(in each 5 mL tsp) Purpose
Magnesium hydroxide 300 mg ................. Saline laxative
Mineral oil 1.25 mL ........................... Lubricant laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product usually causes bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours
Do not use
- in children under 6 years, or if pregnant, bedridden, or have difficulty swallowing
- if you are presently taking a stool softener laxative
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- take only at bedtime. Do not use at any other time or administer to infants, except upon the advice of a physician.
- do not take with meals
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose
- do not use dosage cup for children
- dose may be taken as a single dose, or in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
Other Information • store at room temperature and avoid freezing • keep tightly closed
Phillips' MO Original
sodium citrate, sodium hypochlorite, water
Phillips' MO Mint Flavor
flavor, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate, sodium hypochlorite, sodium saccharin, water
Original Flavor available in 12 fl. oz. bottle
Mint Flavor available in 12 and 26 fl. oz. bottles
Questions? 1-800-331-4536 or www.bayercare.com
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.