Medications for Viral Infection
Viruses are capsules with genetic material inside. They are very tiny, much smaller than bacteria. Viruses cause familiar infectious diseases such as the common cold, flu and warts. They also cause severe illnesses such as HIV/AIDS, smallpox and hemorrhagic fevers.
Frequently asked questions
- Which breathing techniques help with COVID-19?
- COVID-19 vaccines and variants: What you should know
- COVID-19: Why is social distancing so important?
- Should I wear a face mask to protect myself from COVID-19?
- Why do more men die from coronavirus?
- Can Ivermectin be used to treat COVID-19?
- Can you take Ibuprofen if you have COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
- What antibiotics kill Covid-19 (coronavirus)?
- What's the difference between Bacteria and Viruses?
Topics under Viral Infection
- CMV Infection (23 drugs in 6 topics)
- COVID-19 (44 drugs in 3 topics)
- Hemorrhagic Fever (5 drugs in 5 topics)
- Herpes Zoster (26 drugs in 8 topics)
- HIV Infection (118 drugs in 2 topics)
- Human Papilloma Virus (18 drugs in 3 topics)
- Infectious Hepatitis (50 drugs in 7 topics)
- Infectious Mononucleosis (1 drug)
- Influenza (43 drugs in 5 topics)
- Measles (2 drugs)
- Monkeypox (4 drugs)
- Mononucleosis (1 drug)
- Post-Polio Syndrome (1 drug)
- Rubella (2 drugs)
- Smallpox (4 drugs)
Learn more about Viral Infection
Medicine.com guides (external)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.