Medications for Autoimmune Disorders
About Autoimmune Disorders: Conditions where the immune system is not functioning properly causing it to produce antibodies against its own cells.
Topics under Autoimmune Disorders
- Anti NMDA Receptor Encephalitis (1 drug)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis (6 drugs in 2 topics)
- Celiac Disease (1 drug)
- Cogan's Syndrome (8 drugs)
- Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome (2 drugs)
- Schnitzler Syndrome (1 drug)
Learn more about Autoimmune Disorders
IBM Watson Micromedex
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.