User Reviews for Seconal

Sedation

1 review 38 medications
Summary of Seconal reviews 10.0 6 reviews

Reviews for Seconal

For Sedation "When I was younger I had bad lead poison really bad and it damaged my nerves and my nervous system. I suffered with bad headaches and other problems almost every day as a child. My neuro gave my parents this it was a life saver. I wish that doctors these days would use this to help people like me live with horrible nerve damage and pain."

Terry (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 3, 2018

For Insomnia "I have never tried any barbiturates although I am taking phenobarb for insomnia. I will know what to expect and therefore can control the amount of the medicine. Obviously no alcohol use at time to taking tis pill. But 7-8 hours of sleep without a hangover sounds pretty good!"

Anonymous October 21, 2018

For Insomnia "Better than ambien"

lizard (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 3, 2018

For Insomnia "I've tried every new "miracle sleeping aid" that's hit the market over the past 45 years. Nothing works as consistently or as well as Seconal. Taken at therapeutic levels it eases you into sleep within about 20-30 minutes after taking it. Most people sleep for 7 to 8 hours and wake refreshed and do not experience a drug hang over. It's vital to avoid any alcohol use with this drug. Alcohol potentiates the drug and can cause CNS suppression and even death in large enough dose. Of course this is true for most sleeping aid type medication. Some people use this drug for long periods of time and develop dependency on it. This can be avoided by not using it more than one or two days in a row. Seconal works when others do not."

Scottsdale Guy (taken for 10 years or more) December 14, 2016

For Light Sedation "Great when used safely!"

Bill40079 September 21, 2014

For Insomnia "Blessed and complete sleep."

smitty714 (taken for 10 years or more) March 10, 2014

More about Seconal (secobarbital)

Other brands: Seconal Sodium