User Reviews for Methylsulfonylmethane

Learn more about Methylsulfonylmethane.

Dietary Supplementation 2 reviews 561 medications

Muscle Pain 1 reviews 346 medications

Summary of Methylsulfonylmethane reviews 3 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Methylsulfonylmethane

For Muscle Pain: "I took MSM for my fibro pain but the first thing I noticed was my skin softened in four days. Then my energy levels went up and yes my pain levels have improved. I wouldn't be without MSM now. A word of caution always take it in pure powder form with no additives like anti caking agents or fillers as these things are reported to interfere with it working well and who wants all those things in the body anyway. A good diet and MSM will improve your health immensity."

Waggy December 10, 2015

For Dietary Supplementation: "I started using this to help get rid of persistent scabies. I have found in less than a week my energy level is way better and my body does not hurt the way it has been for years! Because I am using multiple remedies for my scabies I am not sure about this supplement but they seem to be clearing up as well!"

Anonymous October 19, 2009

For Dietary Supplementation: "I started taking MSM every morning on an empty stomach for mild depression. (2400 mg daily for 2 weeks, then 600 mg daily). It really does work, after a few hours I could sense the difference. It mainly relieves pain and suits best for use as a painkiller but in my case it also has good effects on my mood. I'm more energetic and happy. It's just a supplement though but you might want to give it a try if you're scared of the real medications. Honestly this does work better than any antidepressant for me PLUS with no major side-effects at all."

Anonymous September 15, 2009