User Reviews for Zarontin to treat Seizures

Zarontin Rating Summary

9.4/10 Average Rating

Compare all 86 medications used in the treatment of Seizures.

Reviews for Zarontin

Cat5150 January 5, 2016

“I love this medicine, would give it a 10 but it is always an ordeal to get it. I tried the genetic and it did not control my seizures as well. Super expensive but worth it. I can work, have a family and go outside during the day.”

purplestrong · Taken for 10 years or more September 23, 2015

“I would give this a score of 10 BUT being a VERY hard to find drug I had to give it a 9. I took this for 16 years but finally had to switch to keppra because of it becoming rare to find at pharmacies and having to skip doses and go without. Over all side effect wise I would rate it a solid 9”

Anonymous November 6, 2011

“Its only been 3 weeks that my daughter has been taking her medication but I have seen very good results.”

Anonymous July 4, 2010

“I have been using this medication for 14 years without any problems or breakthrough seizures. I tried to switch to the generic version without success. It made me feel foggy brained. Too bad, because it is a lot cheaper.”

Anonymous April 18, 2010

“Works very well in combination with Dilantin to control seizures. I have been taking this drug for over 25 years and have no problems. It is not a common drug and many doctors have not heard of it, but the pharmacy gets it for me. It is expensive and not covered by most insurance. The generic brand does not seem to work as well.”

james1957 March 30, 2010

“This medicine is very good at controlling me so I can work part time. Now its hard to get, or not at all. Got 3 weeks supply left then guess they switch me and I go through seizures again. ”