User Reviews for Alfalfa to treat Herbal Supplementation

Reviews for Alfalfa

Mary L. Miller July 12, 2017

"When I was 27 with a 2 year-old and a newborn baby, I could not lift my arms up to comb my hair. I was afraid I would drop my babies. The doctors diagnosed Arthritis and told me I would be in a wheel chair by the time I was 35. I researched everything and did all including wearing copper bracelets ( which didn't help. I started taking Alfafa tablets, 6 huge oval tablets every day for over 6 months. The pain started to stop, I continued for the next 40 years taking alfafa tablets. I never had to go to the wheel chair. I stopped taking the alfafa severe auto accident in 1999. due to medication. I now have 5 plates in my back and in Early July, my knees pained. The doctors diagnosed arthritis back to Alfafa."

Dr Rhiannon Hutton, DC MAOM LA October 27, 2015

"Alfalfa does have research supporting anti-inflammatory effects. See: "Chloroform extract of alfalfa (Medicago sativa) inhibits lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation by downregulating ERK/NF-%u03BAB signaling and cytokine production. Choi KC, et al. J Med Food. 2013.""

More about alfalfa